We are proud to announce that we will be holding our second conference in Lincoln. Our team of expert barristers will be holding talks on personal injury claims, fixed costs, clinical negligence, and animal owners’ liability.
Registration will be at 4:00 pm with talks beginning at 4:30 pm. Talks are expected to end at approximately 6:35 pm, followed by drinks and canapés.
This conference is aimed at solicitors, legal executives, claims handlers, case funders, and all those who have an interest in the fields above.
4:00 pm | Arrival With Teas & Coffees
4:30 pm | Pondering the Imponderables of Loss of Earnings
- Practitioner Points – some starters for 10
- Ogden – explaining the tables and what they do
- Multiplier x Multiplicand
- Exp Notes; 64-82 including tables A to D
- Loss of earnings or Loss of Capacity
- When Multiplier x Multiplicand may not run
- And where are we now re handicap on the Labour market
5:10 pm | Fix me up!
Speaker: Shilpa Shah
5:30 pm | Break
5:45 pm | Animal Owners’ Liability to Employees and Self-Employed Workers
Speaker: Georgina Cursham
6:05 pm | Causation and Intervening Medical Treatment
6:35 pm | Canapés, Drinks & Networking